When creating a limited company you will be required to provide a hefty amount of information to Companies House. Our handy limited company formation checklist will help ensure you have everything you need to make the process easier whether you choose a formation agent or you register directly with Companies House.
- Company Name (must not be the same as an existing Company Name – check your company name now)
- Company Address (this must be a physical address not a P.O Box)
Officer Details (Directors & Company Secretary)
- Residential Address
- Service Address (Our premium limited company formation package provides a Registered Office and Service Address for Directors)
- Personal information such as date of birth and nationality
- Consent to Act information
- Name of each initial shareholder
- Address of each initial shareholder
- Number of shares
- Class of shares
- Amount paid on each share
- Value of the shares
Who Are The Company Supermarket
We are a company formation agent registered with Companies House and have a variety of limited company formation packages to cover all your options starting from only £10, and as one of the only formation companies run by accountants, you can be safe in the knowledge that you will be fully compliant and you will be able to get advice on how best to set your company up for your own personal tax circumstances.
All packages except the Basic package include some consultation time with us directly so you can speak to a human being to make sure everything is just right.
And if you’re unsure how to go about setting up a company on our site, have a look at the FAQ section that will guide you through the process.